Dow supplies for the 3rd consecutive day
The main indices are opening higher, the Dow industrial average leading the way. The Dow Jones is up for the 3rd consecutive day as investors enter the battered large-cap industrial market.
A market snapshot a few minutes after the opening currently shows:
- Dow Jones index up 218 points or 0.85% to 25,962
- S&P index up 25.19 points or 0.81% to 3,105.91
- NASDAQ index up 41 points or 0.43% and 9,649.88
On other markets close to the open American stock market:
- spot gold is taken from the chin while gold security trades are unwound. Current price drops approximately $ 70 or -0.99% to $ 1,709.80
- WTI crude oil futures are trading near unchanged levels at $ 36.85
In the United States, debt market yields are trending up 1.7 basis points to 0.180% over 2 years. The 10-year yield is up 3.7 basis points to 0.7229% while the 30-year bond is up 3.85 basis points to 1.5258%
The US dollar has continued to waver from top to bottom since the opening of the United States.
him him him