(as of Apr 19,2021 21:41:33 UTC – Details)
Jim’s 3 of the FOREX books are consistently ranked BEST-SELLERS on Amazon and there’s a good reason for it (have a look at the Reviews and Articles are in the smaller print edition). No extra fees or charges. Jim also shares with his readers:
- Custom indicators for MT4/MT5, MetaTrader platforms, as well as a download at the end of the book.
- An invitation to join his JAGfx Facebook Group has more than 4,500 members, both new and experienced Forex Traders alike.
- The day to day interaction in Facebook Groups.
- He calls his trades live, share results, AND records, stores, analysis of the videos.
- Contact information if you require further clarification.
Jim from Queensland, Australia, has been a full-time Forex Trader currently living in Australia. His knowledge and experience of forex trading, which stretches from about 14 years of age, and has been developed from the old-fashioned, manual, and map, when he started for the first time in 2002, admitted to trading on the different screens and to enter the arena of automated trading. During this time, he has developed and shared many of the trading systems, free of charge, and with the support of many of the new dealers, by means of various blogs and forum participation.
This book is for those of you who are just starting out to consider of Forex trading, but don’t know where to begin, given the wealth of information available on the internet. It is a good book to read in order to get an idea of the basics. As an added Bonus, Jim is offering his Trading Systems, as well as the indicators at no cost to them.
Check out his YouTube videos, have a chat with him on Facebook, he is an open guy who is passionate about the business. Here’s a rundown of what is included in the price:
Jim’s Books are available on Amazon
- Forex Trading-The Basics Explained in Simple Terms
- MT4/MT5 is High Probability Forex Trading Method
- Trading Forex with the Difference of opinion on the MT4/MT5
Jim can be seen at:
- The desire to be on the Trading Podcast by: Etienne Crete
- The trade Notes Podcast with Cam, and He