(as of May 21,2020 08:44:17 UTC – Details)
Section 4: the Trading of the various strategies at the same time
This book is volume 4 of the series “Forex Trading”, by Heikin Ashi Trader
Traders who specialize in forex trading tend to trade only one strategy at a time. They do this because they believe that it is superior to the other trading methods. Unfortunately, this approach leaves them vulnerable to the ups and downs of this strategy.
However, due to the distribution of the profit and loss account for the different strategies, the trader will create a detachment from the series of losses of each strategy. As he sees it as an investment in the portfolio, as well as to a share of a fund, you’ll get an even more comprehensive look at what is going on in the market.
1. Why would you want to trade several strategies at the same time.
2. Lower volatility in the capital of a curve
3. How many of the strategies you need to trade at the same time?
4. It Is possible to have diversity even with small accounts?
5. If you need to start with a key?
6. Forex trading is a business