Forex futures position data for the week ending May 12, 2020
- EUR long 78K vs 76K long last week. Shorts increased by 2K
- GBP short 14K vs 12K short last week. Shorts increased by 2K
- JPY long 28K vs 27K long last week. Long increased by 1K
- CHF long 7K vs 8K long last week. Long garnished with 1K
- AUD is short 35k vs 33K short last week. Shorts increased by 2K
- NZD runs 16K vs 15K runs last week. Shorts increased by 1K
- CAD short 32k vs 32K short last week. Unchanged for the week
Highlights of the week:
- Long euros remain the largest of the major currencies and stable in the range of 77K to 87K (over the past 5 weeks).
- The speculative positions remained virtually unchanged from last week. The biggest change was the 2K variations in EUR, GBP and AUD.
Tap / click anywhere to close